13 of my favorite quotes/tidbits of wisdom/pieces of inspiration:
- When you are in a hole, stop digging.
- What people say, what people do, and what they say they do are entirely different things.
- Your candle loses nothing when it lights another.
- You can’t lead people if you need people.
- It’s what you learn after you know it all that counts.
- A man without decision of character can never be said to belong to himself…he belongs to whatever can make captive of him.
- If you won’t carry the ball, you can’t lead the game.
- People don’t care how much you know until they know how much you care.
- The measure of success is not whether you have a tough problem to deal with, but whether it is the same problem you had last year.
- A good leader encourages followers to tell him what he needs to know, not what he wants to hear.
- Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.
- He who has done his best for his own time has lived for all time.
- The harder I work, the more luck I have.