13 things a child says while trick or treating:
- Mommy, I have to go to the bathroom.
- Mommy, can I have a piece of candy?
- No, you can’t have any of my candy.
- Mommy, I’m cold
- How many houses are left?
- Are we really going to get free candy?
- I like the candy at home better.
- Mommy, I think I ate too much candy at the Halloween party at school
- Where are my friends?
- Mommy, where is your costume?
- Can we go home already?
- Mommy, I fell and I can’t get up.
- I think I am too old to go trick or treating.
My oldest is only 5 years old, but I really hope my kids never say the last one!